WHO YOU WILL MEET?
Senior Decision Makers From Leading & Innovative Insurers With The Following Job Titles:
- CEOs, COOs and Presidents
- Chief Risk Officers
- Chief Underwriting Officers
- Chief Claims Officers
- Chief Risk Control Services Officers
- Chief Property and Casualty Officers
- Chief Climate Product Officers
- Chief Actuaries
- Catastrophe Practice Leaders
- Senior Division Underwriting Managers
- Senior Actuaries
- Senior Analysts and Directors of Risk Management
- Senior Commercial Underwriters
EVPs, SVPs, VPs, AVPs & Directors In The Following Areas:
- Catastrophe Analytics
- Catastrophe Modeling
- Catastrophe Risk Management
- Commercial Lines
- Corporate Catastrophe Management
- Corporate Risk Management
- E&S Property
- Emerging Business
- Enterprise Risk Aggregation and Management
- Global Catastrophe Risk Management
- Global Consumer Claims
- Global Property
- Global Technology
- Insurance Risk and Risk Transfer
- Operations and Systems
- Personal Lines Underwriting, Claims
- Pricing & Product
- Property Risk, Underwriting, Pricing, Claims
Plus Industry Stakeholders From...
- Leading Reinsurance Providers
- Global Ratings Agencies
- Insurance Brokers
- Modeling Companies
- Risk Management Consultants
- Claims Adjusters
- Software Providers
- Meteorological Services
Extreme Weather Insurance Risk Management Congress 2013
With wildfire losses reaching an all time high in 2012 and $136 billion of total property value being constantly under high threat, tornadoes causing $26 billion losses in 2011 and severe windstorms causing massive flooding damage, the gap in understanding non-modeled perils clearly must be addressed.
In order to sustain the profitability of extreme weather insurance, it will be crucial to find better ways to model and aggregate risk, critically evaluate the best approaches to risk management and understand the science behind the increase in frequency and intensity of weather events.
What are the ‘new norms’ and how can insurers respond effectively? While writing long-term premiums, is it safe to assume that extreme and moderate years will balance each other out in the course of time? How can insurers provide an innovative response to balance opportunities and risks?
Bringing together over 20 senior insurance representatives, the Extreme Weather Insurance Risk Management Congress will provide in-depth peril-by-peril analysis of non-modeled and less well-understood weather events, to address and solve the challenges of more accurate risk quantification, aggregation and loss management.
Through a business-strategic lens, this uniquely tailored forum will deliver evaluation of tornado-hail, flood, wildfire and winter storm, alongside critical industry analysis on the reliability of current models for hurricanes to support insurers in developing a more individual view of risk, securing a more robust, accurate and sustainable natural catastrophe portfolio.
AVP, Hanover Insurance
"The event was very well organized, the food was good, the speakers were very interesting and overall it was well worth it."
7 Key Reasons To Attend:
- The only forum providing in-depth peril by peril analysis of quantification, aggregation and loss management of non-modeled and less well understood perils and exposures
- Hear from 20+ senior insurance experts as they discuss their strategic approaches to managing volatile extreme weather events for a more sustainable, accurate and profitable risk portfolio
- Uncover innovative techniques and tools for quantifying the risk of non-modeled exposures and assess solutions for combating major disruption from model changes
- Determine the most effective risk mitigation measures for tornado, hail, flood, wildfire, hurricane and winter storm to ensure you are sufficiently prepared strategically, practically and financially
- Take the opportunity to benchmark your future strategy and effectively weigh up opportunities to charge premiums against risk loss estimations
- Draw on pockets of innovation from across the industry to identify the best applications of new technologies for risk evaluation, underwriting and claims processes to drive forward improved response
- Network with industry leaders in this insurance dedicated forum with extended networking opportunities at the exclusive drinks reception, included in your pass at the end of after Day One